Returns & Refunds
1. If you have not received the goods at the appointed time, please contact the website client service and report that you did not receive the goods per the planning date. In turn, you can check where the goods are located by the tracking number provided by the store after shipping here.
2. If the goods received do not correspond to your order, the FeelBe web store may ask you to send the received goods back to the store, and when they arrive, we will refund the money or ask you to agree to exchange of goods.
3. If you decide to return the product, you will need to send it with a delivery confirmation and tracking number. In this case, the goods should be returned within 30 days from receipt in a safe condition, clean, with no scratches, damage, dents, or scuffs, as well as all documents, which were kept in the original packaging at the time of receipt by you.
If your order is returned to us due to the imposed ban/restrictions on foods, wrong address, refusal to pay customs duties, or because there was no one to take delivery of your order, we will refund you the amount spent as follows:
You will be refunded the total order amount minus the shipping cost and up to 5 percent of the order value for the re-warehousing. We will also deduct any other external costs undertaken during transport, such as storage fees, return postage due, etc.
If customs withdraw the ordered item or the entire order, the amount will not be refunded.
* Your order will not be refunded until it physically will not be in our stock. Once we receive your order, you will receive an automatic notification letter stating the amount of compensation. Refunds will be made within 14 days after the decision on compensation.
* Refunds were usually carried out in the same way as paid goods. If the item was purchased not through the electronic payment system PayPal, we would ask you to confirm the receipt of the amount reimbursed.
For more questions regarding the return of the goods and money refund, please contact us.